Sunday, September 22, 2013

Across the Pond

After a beautiful prayer service with my church family this morning, my mom and I are off to the airport. This weekend definitely hasn't been without hangups. From luggage weight limits to paper routes and car wrecks, we have had our share of stress. But my God is all powerful and so, so good. He promises to take care of those who love him and follow Him whole-heartedly, and I know He is always true to His word. 

Lately, I have been feeling very unworthy to be an advocate and a witness for Jesus Christ. However before I was fooled into believing the Devil's lies, God spoke to me and gently reminded me of something: we are all unworthy. That is what makes the story of a loving, self-sacrificing savior so wonderful. It is, after all, called the GOOD NEWS!!!

I want to thank all of you for your support through this time.  I feel encouraged and strengthened knowing I am surrounded by such a wonderful body of believers.  Your prayers will be what makes the difference during this ministry and learning experience in Africa! Thanks again and God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment